Monday, April 29, 2013

C4K Summary for April

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjs0k4BEUKFExBlbuC04_DsxdUxLHbWqcHDfp1M5__Rl5Eje24mUgtlA8I2T7RnhBiw5MnopopmwMxwrSCzqJgdwAwcKLxbx3Kgv0erylvuUQoI_2n5wBIa7lE_w4Bj1I7WzX7eFUP_jbM/s320/Screen+Shot+2012-05-15+at+5.57.39+PM.png
Summary of Blog Post #9

The student I commented on this week was Kurtis. He is a fourth grade student from Nebraska. The blog post that I commented on was Nebraska. In his blog post, Kurtis listed many of the facts about Nebraska such as the state motto, state flag, and the state gem. He also gave information about the climate of Nebraska and said that they set a record of having -29 degree weather. He ended his blog post by asking a few questions for his audience to respond to.

Summary of My Comment #9

My name is Ashley Showles. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Through this class, I am learning how I can use technology in my classroom, much like what you are doing with your blog. I enjoyed reading all of your information about Nebraska. I have never been there, but it sounds like a pretty cool place! I live in Mississippi. Our state capital is Jackson. I live in south Mississippi, so we have warm weather all the time. I don’t think I would like the weather to ever be -29 degrees. That is really cold! I enjoyed reading your blog post. Thanks for sharing!

Summary of Blog Post #10

The student I commented on this week was Charlotte. Her blog post was titled Our Veggie Patch. She discussed the garden and all of the things she was growing such as tomatoes, zucchini, capsicum, and carrots. She then talked about how much work it takes to keep up her garden. She has to water her plants every day to make sure the plants can grow properly. She said that they have a lot of zucchini and tomatoes so they have been giving them away to family and friends.

Summary of My Comment #10

My name is Ashley Showles. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama which is in Mobile, Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It sounds like you have an awesome garden! When I was younger, I helped my mom and dad with our garden. We used to grow tomatoes, corn, squash, and peas. You are right; growing a garden is definitely a lot of responsibility. I love tomatoes too! Also, I have never tried zucchini, but I enjoy eating most fruits and vegetables. So, I would probably like zucchini too. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment