Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C4K #5 through #8 Summary for March

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWIPVIrtKzDYA55FUHcDz83p56RhFMkoXgHUwB5N7e64RQCkS7gSn4w4t1_zcTQ1a0UCQdXFNc7PS-ltpy6MlrSXSPFQn0QghSmhsAl2L3eQWBeL6-Vcz7jbWa9IaeaYcft3MgDbmdnNpm/s1600/student_blogs-1bjr59z.jpg
Summary of Blog #5

The student I was assigned to comment on this week was Charlie. He is a fifth grade student in Mrs. Goerand's class. His blog post was titled First Amendment. He wrote about how the First Amendment allowed us the freedom of speech and religion. He also mentioned that while we are given these freedoms, people in some other countries do not have these freedoms.

Summary of My Comment #5

My name is Ashley Showles. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama which is in Mobile, Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post. I agree that the First Amendment is very important. It gives us the freedom to participate in any religion or none at all. It also gives us the freedom to speak freely without fear of the government punishing us. You are correct in saying that the First Amendment has given us many freedoms that people in other countries do not have. I enjoyed reading your blog post. You did a great job!

Summary of Blog #6

The student I was assigned to comment on this week was Bernard. He is a middle school student in Atlanta, Georgia. His blog post was titled Digital Learning Day. His post was about using technology in the classroom and how he thought that school would be more interesting if more technology could be used. He pointed out that he would rather type than write. However, Bernard said that he did not enjoy blogging.

Summary of My Comment #6

My name is Ashley Showles. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. This class shows future teachers how to incorporate technology into their classrooms. I think technology definitely would make school more fun, and I also think students would learn more because they are interested in what they are doing. I also agree with you about typing. I would much rather type than write something because it is a lot faster. I enjoyed reading your blog post!!

Summary of Blog #7

The student I commented on this week was Dante. He attends Pt. England School in Auckland, N.Z. Dante's blog post was called Surfing Dog. It was about a boy named Cairo and his family. They went on a trip to Kawakawa Bay because it was the best place to go fishing. While they were there, Cairo fell out of the boat and the dog, Coco, jumped in to save him. Cairo made it back onto the boat, but the waves pushed Coco away. Coco saw a surfboard and paddled to it. This is when the dog surfed a wave, and he then floated to a little island. Cairo eventually found Coco on the island, and Coco was very happy to see his family again.

Summary of My Comment #7

My name is Ashley Showles. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama which is in Mobile, Alabama. EDM 310 is teaching future teachers how to incorporate technology into their classrooms much like what you are doing with your blog. I enjoyed reading your story! It was very interesting. It sounds like Cairo and his family had a pretty fun trip. Also, Coco sounds like a very cool dog! After surfing and the adventure he had, I bet Coco was very glad to see his family. I enjoyed reading your blog post! Keep up the good work!

Summary of Blog #8

The student I commented on this week was Ty who is an 8th grade student. For his blog post, he was asked to answer whether or not he thought blogging was beneficial. Also, he was asked to answer what he felt like he gained by blogging with other students. Ty answered that he thought blogging was important and that he was able to meet new people. He could then talk to these people and find out what they like.

Summary of My Comment #8

My name is Ashley Showles. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and am currently enrolled in EDM 310 which helps future teachers learn how to incorporate technology into their classroom much like what you are doing with your blog. I agree with you! Blogging is important, and it does allow you to meet new people. Since I have been blogging, I have met a lot of people and gained many resources that will be able to help me as I begin my career as a teacher. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment